Tuesday, December 6, 2011

 My Open Studio was fantastic! The weather couldn't have been better and it was great that so many of my friends stopped by to do some shopping!
 However, since it was Thanksgiving weekend, quite a few people who wanted to swing through were out of town so I'm doing it again!
My next Open Studio will be Saturday, December 17th, 11-4. I'm closing a little earlier, for two reasons: my pottery is gorgeous under natural light and the sun starts to go down at four these days, and that's also when I get hungry...

In the meantime, I'm leaving it all set up and working on other things - tattoo designs, ATCs, making Christmas gifts, and downright goofing off. So if the Open Studio day isn't convenient, email me and we can set up another time to stop by. I'm not tattooing again until after the 17th...

No comments:

Post a Comment