Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm having another Open Studio this weekend - yay! This is the first one since my shop has been open, my second since we've been in this house, and I'm pretty excited. It gives people a chance to check out my little shop without committing to ink, all while possibly covering some things on their holiday shopping list. Like the poster says, I'm breaking out all my goodies! Everything I have listed on Etsy.com will be available for fondling...plus all the new pottery I've been firing but haven't photographed for listing, yet. And I've been printing up some of my most popular Artist Trading Cards - tomorrow the framing and mat cutting begins...

It's so nice to be located so close to downtown Great Barrington! When I had a studio in Housatonic, there was a snow storm the day of the Art Walk. Fingers crossed the weather cooperates. If not, no big deal. I'll just try again in December...

No comments:

Post a Comment