Saturday, October 29, 2011

Art-A-Thon!

For the first time, I'm participating in an Art-A-Thon Halloween weekend on illustratedATCs.com, and I've been bouncing off the walls about it for a few weeks now. Now it gets even better, because there's a big snowstorm on the way, unless of course, we lose power. Now that would kind of suck.

Fingers crossed, that doesn't happen. But in the meantime, I'm busting out Halloween themed illustrations all weekend! I started with this set of skulls made with tissue paper, gel medium, acrylic, and inks on illustration board. Then I moved on to pumpkinheads using the same method.


And that reminds me..I picked up a pumpkin to carve and this time I will have a proper video done that I will add here in a short, time lapsed format...fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment